1. Two (2) parking permits per rental unit.
2. All vehicles parked on the property shall be duly identified with an approved parking permit. Any vehicle failing to comply with this regulation is subject to being towed from the property at the vehicle owners’ expense.
3. Unauthorized and/or unregistered vehicles parked in handicapped, van, or other specifically designated parking are subject to towing from the premises at the vehicle owners expense.
4. All vehicles must park between the white lines. Violators are subject to being towed from the property at the vehicle owners’ expense.
5.All vehicles must be properly parked within the designated space and be no more than two feet from the wall. No large vehicles are to be parked in a designated compact space.
Pool and Hot Tub - Rules and Regulations
1. Hours 8:00AM - Midnight
2. No boisterous or rough play is permitted in the pool and deck area.
3. No diving permitted.
4. No running is permitted in the pool and deck area.
5. Lounge chairs may not be reserved and are to remain on the pool deck.
6. No glass allowed in the pools, hot tubs or on the deck.
7. Management reserves the right to limit the use of flotation devises in the pools.
8. Management reserves the right to prohibit pool and hot tub access, to any person deemed by the management or his/her designated agent to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
9. No spitting or blowing nose in the pool or hot tub.
10. No person with communicable disease is allowed in the pool or hot tub.
11. No persons with skin, eye, ear, or nasal infections are allowed in the pool or hot tub.
12. No children under 13 years of age are allowed in the pool or hot tubs without parent or guardian.
13. You should utilize the showers and water facilities at the entrance to the beach to remove maximum sand from your person and beach items before returning to your unit or the pool and deck areas.
14. Management reserves the right to limit the number of persons in the pools or hot tubs.
15. No solo swimming.
Miscellaneous Rules and Regulations
1. Birds are not to be fed from the balconies.
2. Smoking/Vaping is not permitted in elevators or any elevator lobbies.
3. Not responsible for damage to cars or valuables left in them.
4. No items, including towels, may be hung from the balcony railings.
5. No water or any other form of liquid is to be poured on balconies.